Amla or Indian gooseberry is popular for its nutrient rich fruits. Amla helps in promote healthy skin, hair and eye health, Flush out toxins, Support liver function, improves food absorption, balance stomach acid levels, nourish the brain and improve mental function, fight free radicals that cause ageing and diseases like cancer and heart problems, improve fertility and regulate the urinary system
So, there are many uses from eating Amla, now let's find how to eat amla! Here are easy ways to eat amlas when you get they’re in season.
1. slice up them and sprinkle a pinch of salt and eat them plain with the salt.
2. If you find amla is too sour then boil the amlas with turmeric and salt and eat.
3. Chop the amlas as finely as possible and remove the seeds. Toss them with lemon juice and salt. Keep the amla slices on a large plate and put it under sun for a few days, until slices left with no moisture in it.
4. Cut 2 amlas into slices and take it into a mixer and add 2 cups of water to it blend them, strain the juice and discard the pulp. Combine the strained liquid with a teaspoon of honey and mix well. This amla juice you can drink every morning.
5. Another most easy way to eat fresh amla is grate and eat it. It tastes sweet and grated amla can be used to garnish your food also be stuffed in the rotis.