1. Take juice of one lemon and mix with equal amount of rose water then Apply this mixture on the face and let it be for about half an hour. Wash the face with fresh water. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples and reduces blemishes and scars.
2. Put some lemon juice in a cup dip cotton ball in it but make sure its not soak, and wipe it all over yer face, keep away from your eyes, then leave it on and wash the next day. this gives your skin a nice complexion and a glow. however it also drys your whole face so a moisturized would be recommended
3. Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon powder and apply on affected areas frequently.
4. For dry skin by mixing equal amounts of honey, lemon and olive oil. Apply the mixture to dry areas on the skin and allow it to dry thoroughly for about 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
5. Use fresh lemon juice on any area of your body, including the knees, elbows, and face to brighten up and soften your skin.
6. Mix honey, a few drops of lemon juice and a drop of sweet almond oil. Apply this mixture on the face and allow it to dry for 20 minutes and wash off.